1. Club One Doors and beers will open at 7:30pm. Please use the New Gower Street entrance.
2. Dust off that Ugly Christmas Sweater! Dress is either an Ugly Christmas Sweater or casual dress.
3. Tickets are required to get in. Please ensure you can display your ticket’s QR barcode on a mobile phone (ideally) or have a print out of your ticket before entering the event.
4. Upon entry everyone will receive a take home tasting glass and 12 tokens, 1 of which is your reception beer.
5. You do not need to drink beers 1-12 in order. This is a mix and mingle style event.
6. Ticket holders will receive a map of the venue displaying where each beer is located.
7. Once you have used your 12 entry tokens more tokens will be available for purchase at our merchandise booth. These tokens can be used to purchase additional 100ml samples or full beer products (full beer sales begin after 9:30pm). Tokens are $1.00 each.
8. There is an ATM on site.
9. Domestic beer products and liquor will be available for purchase all night at the main Club One bar. Please note that this is the only area tokens will not be accepted.
10. There will be rinse and dump stations displayed throughout Club One for you to clean your tasting glass before the next pour.
11. On your entry card there is a ballot for our 12 Beers of Christmas prizes. Ballots can be submitted at the BrewFest Merchandise Booth. You must be present to win.
12. BrewFest Merchandise will be available for purchase. All products will be 50% off. Credit Card will be accepted at our merchandise booth.
13. We will have some light finger foods served throughout the night.
14. Pictures will be taken on site.
15. Coat check is available on site.
16. Live music by the Brad Jefford Trio.
17. Please do not drink and drive!